Thursday, September 29, 2011

Triple Salted Caramel

So I have been on the hunt for a while for anything salted caramel even since Pinkberry teased me with theirs. I was out shopping and I saw an Ad with the Salted caramel Pinkberry. So naturally I wanted to try it. I walked in and the guy working told me that was an old sign and they no longer have it! Ugh really?! So I decided I would take it upon myself to satisfy this craving for the sweet and salty!!
This is what I came up with Triple Salted Caramel Cupcake! It was the perfect sweet and salty mix I wanted! I even made it it's very own Holiday Halloween box! 
Starbucks is even serving a Salted caramel mocha!! But sweet Jesus is it loaded with calories! So to make myself feel better I got it skinny! HA like that is going to do much! :)
This is my motivation to continue doing Couch to 5K!!

No comments:

Post a Comment