Saturday, September 3, 2011

Let's Get Organized!


So I have read so many blogs lately and have heard the buzz about Erin Condren! I have been lusting after one of her planners for a couple weeks now. I finally broke down and bought one, I thought at first the $50.00 price tag was a little steep for a planner you can only use for one year. I am one of those people that needs to write everything down and see it on paper.
There are so many really amazing features to this nifty little planner, I cannot wait to get this beauty in the mail! If you have not seen this planner check it out! They even have an awesome planner for Teachers! I used the first time buyer coupon Welcome10 and got $10.00 off I love savings and coupons so I feel the need to pass it along too!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment