Friday, May 13, 2011

Celebrations

We have been working away on events that are coming up! Graduation is approaching so quickly I can't believe another school year is going to be over. I remember when I was in school and couldn't wait for the summer to get here. Wow if we only knew how easy we had it in school! ;) Hats off to all the Grads out there!

Next we have Father's Day coming up! That will be a busy day for me, this year Father's Day and my Mother's birthday fall on the same day! I had to think of a cute idea for all those special Dad's out there. So we came up with a cute arrangement for the Dad's! We offer two different design the green grassy look or the sand look!

I also wanted to share with you a special event we will be taking part in. We did some fun Think Pink cake pops for a breast cancer charity we will be at this weekend! It's such a great cause and I know some special women that have battled breast cancer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment